If you happen to have the "Live Traffic Feed" list on your blog, and you see that "Madison, Wisconsin arrived from Williams Family Life," don't be concerned, it's only me. Apparently, when I am connected to my work server, my computer thinks it is actually IN Madison, Wisconsin, and therefore tells the rest of the world that I am too. Just so you know :)
If you didn't know already, I love ice cream. I've always been a fan, but lately I crave soft-serve vanilla ice cream cones and fudgesicles all the time. Ryan indulges in a bowl of ice cream more often than I do and he prefers it frozen solid. However, I prefer to dish up my ice cream, or take my 2 fudgesicles out of the freezer, and just let them set for at least 5, sometimes 10 minutes, to get just the right smooth creaminess that I really enjoy. Mmmmmmm, Ice Cream. Just so you know:)
I am a bargain shopper. I always shop the clearance racks and super sales. I always stock up on 10 for $10 deals at Smith's. I love to shop at DI for clothes, shoes, purses, toys, back packs and bikes. I always compare the "price per . . . . " on items at the grocery store and I even keep my calculator in my purse when the calculating gets tricky. I don't always buy the cheapest item, as it may be just that, but I like to check the difference in prices on most items that don't require a "brand name." There have been a couple different salesmen who have come buy to show us the latest and greatest "whatever" and I am often sold by their presentation. However, I can usually pass on their "sale" and find the same item for half the price on eBay or KSL classifieds. Just so you know :)
It's midnight, and I should be in bed, but I was enjoying one last cup of ice cream while I caught up on the latest in the blogging world. Lots of happenings out there! Just so you know :)
I really love sweet smells, especially my candles on warmers. I switch my scents around every couple of weeks or so, as the smells start to fade, but I've found a lot of really good ones just at WalMart, their "Mainstays" collection, where they are just $3.50 for their half-size, 3-wick candles. Good scents that last a long time. I used to have a favorite laundry soap smell, Arm and Hammer "Clean Burst," until they changed their fragrance 3 years ago. It's still alright, but not as great as it was before. I have found, however, that there are a couple good-smelling fabric softeners out there, so that has helped make up for it. Just so you know :)
I am getting pretty tired now, just so you know, so I'm going to head to bed. Good night!!! :D
2 comments:
I completely agree with your style of eating ice cream! I love it out to sit for 5+ minutes too. Mmmm, the perfect texture. If you get a vacation op, you should put Italy up on your list and live off gelato while gaining pounds:) I'll be coming home a wreck of a figure after one year of no weight lifting. Hiking around just doesn't keep the tone like weight lifting . . .
I love deals to!!! I love to go to DI, ebay, ksl, salvation army ect... Its the funnest part of shopping I think. Finding the steal of a deal!
Post a Comment