So after a couple days of 50-degree weather, we're back to the rain/snow of winter for a couple of days. However, one thing I like about this transitional time of year is that it doesn't last! Spring is right around the corner now so if it snows it will barely last the day. Of course, I've been wearing short sleeves, capris and flip flops for at least a month now, trying to give mother nature a hint . . . I am soooooo ready for spring! Spring and Fall are my favorite times. I'm not really excited about the extreme heat of summer, but I would have to say it is better than the cold and gray of winter.
We had a fun time last evening with the whole family going out to dinner with my grandparents. We don't often get to visit with them much at family functions, so it was nice to just sit and talk.
I had a fun evening of shopping all by myself on Friday, as Ryan didn't get home from work until 4 pm and was too tired to go with me. I'm sure I purchased more than I would have had he been there, but I was mostly shopping for everyone else so I don't feel bad. The original purpose was to get some new jeans for Ryan, now that he's lost so much weight. I got him 2 different sizes, since he's been borderline, and the smaller one fit! I did get some new earrings and a couple cute springy shirts for me and, of course, I had to get a few cute pairs of Old Navy flip flops for the girls:)
So far no BIG plans for this week. Ryan will be working nights all week, so sleeping every afternoon/evening. However, next week's schedule is looking better! I'm hoping to hang out with JennyLyn one night this week, sort of a "girls night." I really need to schedule a planning meeting for our next RS activity coming up in May, but that will probably have to wait one more week. Besides that, I just have to remember piano, scouts and early out day, oh, and remember to make dinner . . . . that's the toughest one!
No comments:
Post a Comment