Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Comments Appreciated

Apparently I had to change some settings to allow everyone to leave comments on my blog, but now the problem should be fixed so please feel free to leave comments so I know you've been here. Thanks!! Julie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just making sure this was working now. It looks like you can choose the "other" option for your identity and just enter your name, then publish your comment.

Amber A. said...

Thanks for setting this up Julie. It's a great idea. I will be sure and read it so that I'm up on all that is going on.
Amber

Anonymous said...

Fun site.
Sorry you didn't get to watch any flicks when at the Marriot. Go to the Hilton next time. :)

I got a job with the Feds working as a security screener at the Airport.

My schedule is 11:30a - 10:00p Sunday - Wednesday.

I'm not happy about working Sunday, but I am happy about getting Thursday - Saturday off.

I'll drop by soon.

Conrad

Anonymous said...

Dear Julie,
It was fun to read about you and your family. Thanks for taking the time to write! Love you! MOM