Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Crazy Days

I've found that when things get crazy around here I want to do something dramatic with my looks. Since I recently cut my hair, I knew I couldn't go that way. The idea of a tattoo did cross my mind, but that seemed a little extreme and I knew I would hate myself in the morning. Plastic surgery also comes to mind, but that would be much more than I could accomplish in a day, so not an option. So, after running some errands and taking a break from the craziness for a couple of hours, I calmed down and decided to just try straightening my hair. That way, it is nothing permanent, but something different for me. For the memory, since who knows when I may take the time to straighten my hair again, here is a picture. As you can see, it is nothing dramatic, just a little different. I have once again chosen a black and white picture, with a bit of softening, to minimize the fact that I have no makeup on and that a lot more of my gray hair shows up when my hair is straight. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow, and then I'll be glad I didn't shave my head instead :-) (For the record, I would never really shave my head!)

2 comments:

Amy S. said...

I have naturally curly hair as well and understand how much work it is to straighten....so you have my sympathies! It looks good both ways!

Nicole said...

I am sooo glad you didn't shave your head! I always thought your curls were so cute!

I am glad you emailed me with your blog. So fun! You have an adorable family...5 kids how fun!! Your Christmas card is so cute with allt he pictures. I bet you are always busy, good busy though. We live in SLC too, maybe we should have a play date!

Merry Christmas!