Looking back at these old pictures you can see how much we've changed over the years.
This was at the hospital right after Ashley was born in 1998. My boys look so young there!!

This was our family picture a year later, 1999. Can you believe how long my hair was then?!?

This was another year later in 2000.

I believe this one was taken in the spring of 2002. I think we had one more family picture taken later that year, but haven't been back to the studio since.

I've been really slacking the last couple of years, as you may have noticed from our Christmas card pictures, so we haven't had a "family" picture taken since 2006. I think it's about time!!
4 comments:
We don't have family pictures taken often enough either. It's so much work for mom (and not cheap). That is a super cute post. I love looking back at old pictures.
It was April of 2000 when we moved into our house on Dayton. I remember your hair being that long! Then with each kid your hair gets shorter and shorter. :) That's pretty much how it goes, huh?
Those pictures are so much fun to look at! And WOW! You're hair was long!
We moved in just after Ashley was born. I remember how tiny and new your family seemed then! Funny I don't remember the long hair... just the baby in the car seat. You don't think I was newly married and baby hungry or anything do you?lol
I was so little and cute
Post a Comment