Monday, January 25, 2010

Sour Balls - I'm Addicted!!

I don't know exactly what started my cravings for sour balls, but lately I'm addicted to them. I have recently found them in the bulk bins at WinCo and just can't get enough. It's the first thing I want when I sit down at my desk to start working in the morning, and I could eat them all day. We got some really yummy green and red ones in our stockings for Christmas, I think they were green apple and cherry flavored. I am not particularly fond of the orange and yellow, but I'll eat them anyway. I'm sure all this sugar is doing me no good, but I try to run up and down the stairs a few extra times a day to burn off those extra calories. So if you're ever having a craving, you know where to go. I try to keep my desk stocked for those types of emergencies!

1 comment:

Lara said...

That is so weird, Julie! I, personally, really enjoy the sour cherry ones.