We celebrated Thanksgiving at our place this year, which went really well! Kelsi helped with my overload and made some delicious dinner rolls, stuffing and corn. I was able to bake 2 pumpkin pies the day before, so my only responsibilities on Thanksgiving day were the yams, the mashed potatoes, fresh veggies and juice.
We are now just over a week away from Austyn's birthday, so Ryan and I did some shopping for our date night and found a few things we think he will like:) We also got a few things for Christmas, so a good jump start there. I went online yesterday looking for some deals on Cyber Monday and found quite a few things on my list. Now mostly just Andrew to shop for, and there again I don't have a clue what he would want besides just some Christmas Cash.
I finally started looking for a new day job. I had a phone interview with a company at 7:00 this morning and was offered a daytime position with them to start next week! I'm excited to have found something that will work with my current schedule, but not looking forward to the whole "training" thing again. I really hate feeling like someone is constantly looking over my shoulder and scrutinizing everything I do during that training period. Oh well, I'll make it through, hopefully quickly!
This is just a picture of Addie and me just hanging out. We've been doing a lot of that lately while I haven't been working.

Tomorrow I have to go into town to talk to the judge and request traffic school for a ticket I got for speeding a couple weeks ago. I was really annoyed that he actually gave me a ticket as I didn't really think I was going very fast. But, apparently, the speed limit on that road was only 35 and he got me going 50 :( I was just trying to get to Target before they closed and would have made it if I hadn't been stopped. Oh well, at least it's been a few years since my last ticket so I have the traffic school option, I'm just not happy about paying for it.
I guess that's all for now. I better head out to pick up the kids from school.
1 comment:
I got a ticket for a California stop on my way to church. I think it was back in August. So annoying!! Why don't they go after the REAL criminals?? Of course, everyone passed me on their way to church and saw me. Talk about embarrassing! But here is the really scary part. I never got anything in the mail and I didn't show up to court. I haven't done ANYTHING about it except complain to my two cop home teachers (one of them Derek Link) who made some phone calls for me. I don't know if that did the trick or if I'm a wanted woman. What do you think?
Post a Comment