It's the beginning of December and we're already getting into our winter gray days. I Hate It!! I can handle the cold and the snow, I just need some sunshine mixed in with it! I am not looking forward to weeks on end of these cloudy, gloomy days. I think I need a winter home in Southern California or Arizona. I bet the kids would LOVE that!
Today is Friday, but I'm just not feelin it. No enthusiasm for the weekend or relief that it's the end of the work week. The girls are going to spend the night with their aunt Kelsi tonight and they are really looking forward to that. Addie has been counting down the days until she gets to go to her friend's birthday party tomorrow afternoon, Way Exciting for her! Ryan works tonight, but will be off Saturday and Sunday. Yay, 2 days in a row!
My MAIN hotmail account was down for most of the day yesterday, which was really frustrating. However, my other hotmail account was working just fine. Weird!
I was quite disappointed to find out that I am NOT qualified for traffic school after all, so now I am attempting to fight my ticket. I don't know that I will be successful, but at least it puts off paying my fine a little longer.
Money has been pretty tight this past couple of months since I haven't been working as much and Ryan's hours have been cut back. However, we've managed to keep paying our bills on time, so somehow we're making it. Hopefully with my new job we can get our resources built back up quickly. Now if only the price of gas would drop at least a dollar a gallon;)
I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I just can't figure out what. Oh well, if I remember I'll be back :) Hope YOU have a happy weekend!!
1 comment:
We have had rain for a straight week now. I didn't know the sky could hold so much rain. Luckily, it's supposed to clear up tomorrow and for the weekend. Just something to keep in mind when you're pining for that winter home in SoCal.
Post a Comment