Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Favorites!!

The pics are back and I've uploaded our favorites. We have not yet decided which ones will go up on the wall, or which one we'll use for Christmas cards this year, or which ones to send to grandparents, so maybe YOU can help us narrow it down:) I think Aimee did a Fabulous job and she got some Great smiles because the kids were having fun! Thanks again Aimee!!
Ashley, Andrew, Adalyn, Alexia, Austyn





















Austyn


Ashley

Andrew



Alexia







Adalyn

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful family you have Julie!! All those pictures are GREAT!!! You look so pretty!

Hannah Schott said...

My Favorites are the stair pictures, of the whole family, and of just the kids. My favorite of just you parents is the one where you both face the same way. Love you!

Amy S. said...

I like the top one of the kiddos and the one of you all (family) sitting on various rocks. Just my two cents worth! I think they all turned out great!