Sunday, November 12, 2006

All About Me

What is your full name? Julianne (Job) Williams
What color pants are you wearing? Black.
What are you listening to right now? The baby monitor and little girls dancing around upstairs.
What was the last thing you ate? Red Vines.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Dark Red.
How is the weather right now? Rainy and 40s, down from sunny and 70s yesterday.
Who is the last person you spoke to on the phone? Ryan.
How old are you today? 32
Favorite drink? Milk
Favorite sport? To play - bowling, To watch - Andrew's football games.
Hair color? brown
Siblings? 6 brothers, 3 sisters
Favorite food? This week is Italian.
What was the last movie you watched? Torque (it wasn't my turn to choose J) the last movie I watched before "Torque" was "The Lake House", that was a good one!! My favorite movies most recently would be "Just Like Heaven" and "Bob the Butler".
Favorite day of the year? When Daylight Savings Time ends and I get an extra hour.
Summer or winter? Summer in the mountains, Winter in Southern California.
Hugs or kisses? Big hugs and goodnight kisses.
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla ice cream . . . . . . Chocolate everything else!
What is under your bed? Much less since I've been cleaning, probably some Halloween candy & wrapping paper.
What did you do last night? Went out to dinner for our Anniversary.
Favorite smell? Baking bread.
Favorite TV show? King of Queens.
Happy In life? Most of the time.
What are you afraid of? Dying too soon.
Favorite car? Almost anything newer than what we have.
Number of keys on your key ring? 6
Favorite day of the week? Friday
What did you do on your last birthday? Watched Andrew's last game, went out to brunch, then worked.
How many cities have you lived in? 7, not including all the little sub-areas of Salt Lake. I started out in Atwater California (near Merced where the hospital was where I was born), then to Provo Utah, then to Kearns (age 3), then to Orem (age 4-9), then to San Bernardino California (age 10 &11), then to Riverside just before I turned 12, then to the Salt Lake City area where I have been for the last 14 years.
Do you make friends easily? Some days.
Do you like your handwriting? No, it's legible but not pretty.
What is your favorite lunch meat? Turkey.
What are your nicknames? Mom, Julie, Jewels (haven't heard that one from anyone lately), J.
Would you bungee jump? No, my stomach can't handle it.
Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes, if for some reason I am not wearing sandals.
Shoe Size? 7
Red/Pink? Red.
Eye Color? Blue
Do you wear contacts? No.
What is your favorite dessert? Ice Cream or pie.
What's the furthest you've been from home? 854 miles (JK), I don't know . . . Ensenada Mexico?
Hometown: Riverside California.
Birthplace: Merced California.
Current Residence: Magna Utah.
Croutons or bacon bits: Croutons.
Do you ever make fun of People: Only if I know they will appreciate my sense of humor.
Favorite color: Navy Blue or Red.
Have you ever been convicted of a crime?: No.
Pets: Dog - Oakley.
One or two Pillows: One, but it has to be just right.
Favorite type of Music: Depends on the day, the time of day and if the kids are in the car. Christmas/classical/country or rock/alternative/pop/80s/90s.
Toothpaste: No preference, I am curious what they mean by "Great Regular Flavor"?
Do you get along with your parents: Now I do.
Favorite Place to Chill out in: Mountains.
Least Favorite Place to chill in: A messy house!
Favorite type of family game to play: Anything that doesn't require too much concentration, I like to talk/visit while we play.
What is your favorite time of day? When all the kids are asleep.
Favorite word or phrase: Helllooooo!!
Favorite Restaurant: Johnny Carino's.
Favorite fast food restaurant: Hogi Yogi
What color is your bedroom?: White.
How many times did you fail your drivers test?: ZERO, I have been a great driver from the start! Despite passing my driver's license test on the first try, I have since been pulled over several times and received about 10 tickets, though not for any major moving violations. I have never been in a serious car accident, only a couple minor scrapes that mostly weren't my fault.
What do you do most often when you are bored?: Never bored. When I don't feel like doing what needs to get done I like to read. B
edtime: Kids - 8:00. Mine - if my work is done 9:30-10:00, if not 10:30-12:30.

And for extra trivia . . . . . I have had at least 15 different jobs (14 since being in Utah, not counting babysitting or temp jobs), varying from waitress, hostess, food prep, receptionist, customer service, pizza delivery, data entry, medical transcription.

No comments: