
In memory of our last days without snow, here is a picture of Adalyn & Alexia on the playground in St. George. This was the morning just before we finished our trip home to Salt Lake. Ahhhhhh, Memories of those snow-free times. :-)
Here are a couple shots of our current situation. Not too much in the front yard, just enough to coat the streets and the sidewalks - Again. Our playground had some good snow melting going on yesterday, as it is in the sun for most of the day, so not too much buildup there. But, like I mentioned yesterday, there is hope for the near future with temps going up into the 40s by the weekend!! Yippee!!

1 comment:
I complain because it's about 38 degrees when I leave for work in the morning. I guess that's why so many people pay the high price of living in SoCal. Is it worth it?
Post a Comment