I haven't posted any of the funny things Austyn has said lately, so here are a couple funnies from the past week.
I took Austyn to the doctor last week, and found out he had bilateral ear infections. As the doctor was writing out a prescription for him, he asked if Austyn had any allergies. I said "no," then Austyn said "I'm allergic to weeds!"
As I was running errands yesterday, trying to fix my van, I took Austyn along for the ride. I told him we were going to the hardware store to get parts for the van. As we made a couple other stops on the way, he soon asked "when are we going to get to the Hard Work store?"
This morning Austyn came across a large poster of a United States map and asked if he could hang it on his wall. His reasoning for wanting this on his wall was, "so, when I want to grow up I can pick which places I want to go."
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment