
From there she jumped into the circle and told me to take another picture.

After that she was ready to pose for another shot, but we really weren't there for a photo shoot so we left it at that.
We picked up a few snacks to watch the boys play football and then headed back over to the fields. The boys were conveniently playing at the same location this week AND at the same time, so we took turns watching both games. Next week their games will be within about 5 miles of each other, but one game from 10:30 to noon, then the next game from 1:30 to 3:00, so we'll be spending SEVERAL hours in the Riverton area next Saturday.
Friday night was the "cousins sleepover" where Nate and Emily have all their nieces and nephews sleep over. The kids love it, though they don't get much sleep. I think they had a total of 16 kids there this year, ages ranging from 4 to 13. Andrew had to miss out because of football practice. Ryan was in Idaho with work, so Jenny and Ammon came over to our place for a sleepover. We had a fun visit, but we were both pretty tired and hit the sack around 10:30.
Saturday was my grandpa's 89th birthday celebration so we went up to his place for dinner and visiting for a couple of hours. I came home a little early with every intention to work, but I was just too tired all I wanted to do was lie down and go to sleep. Needless to say I didn't get much work done, so I was making up my time Sunday afternoon.
Sunday evening we went to Eric and Becky's place to celebrate my mother-in-law's birthday with dinner, cake and ice cream. I think overall I ate WAY TOO MUCH this weekend, but there was just so much good food, that I didn't have to prepare, I just couldn't help it.
It looks like we'll be back in the Valley Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week with orthodontist appointments, another family gathering and football games. I really wish I got better gas mileage in my van:(
Lastly, a huge sigh of relief and a shout out to my boys for FINALLY getting our trampoline into the ground. YAY!!!! It's so nice to look out the window and not have that huge hole staring back at me. Our yard looks so much bigger now:)
No comments:
Post a Comment